On Saturday September 11th we took went out on one of our first adventures. We are finding that a lot of places in the St. Louis area are free like the zoo, historical sites, museums, ect.
We took the boys to Ulysses S. Grant's farm. It is called Grant's Farm. It is about 20 minutes from our house and was fun to drive a new route and see some animals!
 |
| Taylan with a Clydesdale |
 |
| At the Clydesdale Stables |
 |
<>

>
taylan loved the pigmy goats!
|
 |
<>
>
Taylan could run over and visit the burro while the rest of us ate lunch. He was in heaven! |
3 comments:
I LOVE the Clydesdales! Arn't those the coolest looking horses? You are so close to Annheiser Bush, I'm sure you'll see plenty of Clydesdales. :-)
That looks like a fun place to visit especially if you're a little homesick for the farm. It's good to see pics of you guys. Can't wait to see what your house looks like.
Looks like even Torrey had fun! I didn't see any grump dog expressions in those pictures anyway. I'm glad you guys are having a good time and finding things to do!
Post a Comment