Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Summertime is Finally here!



Some of you may have thought we've disappeared but really we are just running all over the place ( and country for that matter) so I figured I'd update, but I'll have do to do it part by part or it won't ever get done.


We celebrated Triton's 4th birthday the 24th of May. He got lots of Spiderman stuff (his new thing) and of course more Thomas the train items that he loves. All he talks about is going to Florida to "get on the shuttle to blast off to space" he loves the whole astronaut thing and couldn't wait to get to go to NASA this year in Florida.
Taylan has learned one of the best things about summer is icecream cones. We love to sneak to the Hungry Onion (the closest thing to Shoshone Snack Bar icecream) to get icecream. He sits down right when you give it to him. In this picture it just happened to be right in the middle of the sidewalk. Good thing he was outside cause he obviously really enjoys the whole thing, clear to the end then he jumps us and runs off.

3 comments:

TL said...

So cute! That's my kind of kid, I'll sit anywhere if I have ice cream too! :) Tara

Joel and Dacia said...

I thought you had given up on blogging, but I'm glad to see you haven't! Cute picture of Taylan with the ice cream, he really is a Roberts!

L.A. said...

Oh funny Triton and cute little Taylan. I miss them!