Ok i already love this thing. it is a lot of work to get started but worth it. First of all i was able to get back in touch with my friend April, her and I taught in Middleton for four years together, then we lost touch when both of us quit teaching to stay home with kids...gee we must have gotten busy with kids the same age!
In other news, some people were worried about our cat:) Maybe it is because we tell Tabrina that she is going to inherit it if something happens to us, but Savannah always asks me if she can have my "pwitty white cat"
so Cottonball is doing well, this picture is of her hiding from the kids. we don't see her much, she sleeps in the closet all day and hunts all night, the perfect cat, what else can I say?
4 comments:
Oh good I'm glad the pwetty white cat is still alive. I'll have to show Savannah.
Thanks for the cat update! :) I had fun with you guys on Saturday! Thanks for asking me to tag along!
Lana,
Where's some funny Triton sayings and doings?? I forgot to comment on your other post about how cute Taylan is and what a sweetie to just go to sleep like that.
I'm so happy you have decided to start blogging! I love it too! I can't wait to keep up with the Roberts family now!
Post a Comment