Another honor for me this year was that I earned the chance to sit in the arena. In the past I had to sit in Hall A which is just an overflow room where we watched the speakers and performances on a screen. But this year i got to sit in the arena with Shelly (my director.) It was great to get to spend time doing something I love and get to see all the new stuff we have coming out.
However I was ready to go home to my boys and was so grateful to all the Roberts family for helping Torrey with the kids at the cabin and to Lacee for keeping our kids after the cabin.
When I got home the kids were at Lacee's in Carey. I didn't get in off my flight until 11:30pm. Torrey and I actually got to be alone in our house. We slept in til 10, which was great, then went to breakfast and got to drive to Carey just the two of us. We realized that we still have a great time together and actually enjoy our conversation time...especially when it isn't interrupted.
1 comment:
Congrats on your move up! You look great...
Post a Comment